Date(s) - 8 Oct 2017
9:00 am - 10:00 am weigh-in
Competition starts at 10:30 am
Phibblestown Community Centre
€20 - extra €10 for 2nd category
Swords Judo Club presents the Swords Open Judo Championships which will be held in Phibblestown Community Centre on Sunday the 8th of October 2017.
Closing Date for Entries: Monday 2nd October 2017 — no entries will be accepted after this date.
Weigh-in: 09.00 – 10.00 am at venue
Entry to be posted to: Leo Gibbons, 11 Brookdale Lawns, Rivervalley, Swords, Co.Dublin
Cheques/Postal Orders made payable to Swords Judo Club.
- All Competitors must hold a current membership with IJA, NIJF, BJA or from an Association affiliated to the International Judo Federation.
- All competitors must have their entry form signed by a parent or guardian.
- All female competitors must wear a white tee-shirt underneath their judogi.
- No responsibility for loss or injury will be accepted by Swords Judo Club or their agents.
- For the weigh-in all males must wear judo pants – a tolerance of .5kg will be permitted. Females must wear a tee-shirt and judo pants – a tolerance of .6kg will be permitted.
- Subject to numbers we will try to keep ‘younger’ Minor players grouped together in separate category. A separate set of medals will be awarded for these.
- For Minor players who are Pre-Cadet from 1/1/18 they are allowed to compete in both Minor & Pre-Cadet categories with their coaches approval – extra €10 for 2nd category. Likewise Pre-Cadet to Cadet.
Entry Form DownloadGo to Events List